Stroll down this Avenue to learn what is new at Savvy.
It is that time of year upon us once again! Mark your calendars and join is at the Grand Rapids Christmas Open House Weekend. Sat. Nov. 17th 10a.m.-8p.m. Sun. Nov. 18th 11a.m.-5p.m.
- Over 20 unique & locally owned shops
- Many tempting Restaurants
- Wood carving demonstrations
- Ice Sculpting demostrations
- Holiday music & entertainment
- Horse drawn carriage rides
- Father Christmas strolling Front St.
And so much more...For information visit Facebook "Christmas Open House and Light Up the Night" or call 419-832-0902
Light Up the Night is another festivity that is sure to get you into the Christmas Spirit! On Saturday, Dec. 8th 4pm-8pm. Come and see a spectacular Light parade on Front St.and Experience the beauty of our village at night. Enjoy music Horse-drawn carriage rides-(small cost involved).Children's activities-decorate a holiday cookie-Free! Dining and Shopping, stores open late! Roasting marshmallows & hot chocolate station-Free! For information visit Facebook "Christmas Open House and Light Up the Night"